John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course - Part 7 - Book Only

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course - Part 7 - Book Only Details

(Willis). A comprehensive step-by-step course specifically designed to suit the needs of all children beginning the piano. Includes: characters and illustrations * writing exercises * sight reading drills * review work * accompaniments * and more.

Reviews

I have used JT books for a long time and I really like this method of instruction. It proceeds slowly and steadily and gives an opportunity to understand concepts. The books have a very nice way of instructing you on how to play - words are simple, diagrams are used when necessary, small examples are given for you to practice and learn. I am looking forward to completing the series. One other important thing is I think this is a great book for self-teaching piano students. I have used this book to teach myself some piano and I think I have succeeded so far... I highly recommend all the JT easiest course books.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel